Federal Industries Corporation sold its first brown box in 1945.
Since our start, we’ve created innovative designs and manufacturing options for packaging. Starting in 1987, we began establishing ourselves as a world leader in UN packaging. All our boxes comply with UN, IATA, DOT, and ITSA regulations! We also have an immaculate track record of meeting all regulations to protect shippers of hazardous materials. When you transport your chemicals and materials with Federal Industries, you can set your mind at ease! No other company in the industry comes close to our quality of design!
Our experienced design team can customize a packing system to meet your individual needs. We know every organization is different and there won’t be a one-size-fits-all for everyone. That’s why we pride ourselves on being adaptable to each situation! At Federal Industries, our mission is to provide the absolute best in UN packaging and hazardous material shipping. To us, we’re not successful if your materials aren’t successfully transported with no issue! Every day, chemicals and other hazardous materials are delivered using our systems with no troubles! While we service the entire nation, we’re physically located in Plymouth, Minnesota.
If you work for a company that has to regularly ship chemicals or hazardous materials, don’t wait to reach out to us. Let today be the day you put a rest to your worries about shipping! You can email us at any time at email@example.com about our services or with any questions.
- Our boxes comply with all UN, DOT, IATA and ISTA regulations.
- Our CHEM-TRAN® and VISA-PAX™ certified shipping systems have been
specially designed to meet specific domestic and international shipping
requirements for hazardous materials.
- We have a proven track record of complying with all the regulations to protect
shippers of hazardous materials as well as the environment with our quality UN
- Our UN certified packaging save on costly fines for improper shipping and provide
for worry-free hazardous materials transportation.
- We also have an experienced design team who can customize and certify a
packing system to meet your specific shipping requirements.
- We are well equipped to supply you with CHEM-TRAN® and VISA-PAX™ shipping
system that may be either flat or pre-assembled.
- We provide same-day shipping of our UN Packaging products with all required
packing instructions and certification reports.