Layflat Poly Bags
- Our layflat bags are engineered to provide over three times the impact and twice the tensile strength of traditional low-density polyethylene bags.
- Formulated to provide better performance at lower gauges.
- Created with renewable energy using wind and solar power.
- Fully recyclable and non-toxic products.
Gusseted Poly Bags in Cases
- Manufactured with 100% renewable energy.
- Engineered to provide over three times the impact and twice the tensile strength of traditional low-density polyethylene bags.
Measuring Up – How to find the right size bag
- Measure the width, depth and height of the box to be lined. The depth should be the shorter side.
- To determine the Width (W) of the bag, add 1″ to the width of the box.
- To determine the Depth (D) of the bag, add 1″ to the depth of the box.
- The Length (L) of the bag is determined by adding the depth to the height of the box plus 6″ to allow coverage of the box contents.
Example: If the box size is 18″(wide) x 12″(deep) x 14″(high), the bag dimensions are as follows: Width (W) is 19″ Depth (D) is 13″ Length (L) is 33″
Please call 1-800-523-9033 or email email@example.com to request a quote on your specific bag size and style.