Federal Industries Corporation sold its first brown box in 1945. Since its inception, we have provided innovative design and manufacturing of packaging products for industry.
- Corrugated Boxes
- UN Certified 4GV & 4G Shipping Containers
- Metal Paint Cans
- Safety Coated Glass Bottles
- Plastic Containers
- Packaging Supplies
- Thermo Scientific Nalgene® Bottles
- Com-Pac International Medical Shipping Products
- Enco Industries Hazardous Waste Shipping Systems
- Vonco Products 95 kpa Compliant Bags
- Simport Scientific Laboratory Products
Testing & Certification
- All Packs Tested & UN Certified Per IATA, ICOA, HM-181, and DOT Special Packs Designed For Air, Land, & Sea.
- All UN compliance testing and certification performed by T-Mak Labs, Inc. Sarasota, Florida.
We keep you in compliance with Federal Industries complete line of UN-Certified packaging products, components and kits to meet nearly any hazardous material or dangerous goods requirement.Our products are designed, tested and certified in accordance with 49 CFR, ICAO, International Air Transport and IMDG/IMO requirements.
We offer a complete line of packaging products including:
- Exemption Packaging
- 4GV Variation II Packaging
- Paint Can Shippers
- Our Exclusive Nalgene Bottle Shipping System
- Metal Can Shipping Systems
- Glass Bottle Shipping Systems
We also offer a complete design service including UN testing for any special shipping requirements you may have.
We’ve been in the packaging industry since 1945. Since 1987, we’ve been a leader in UN packaging, design, and testing! We’ve developed a special line of products to line up with the strict UN shipping standards. Our CHEM-TRAN and VISA-PAX systems are used around the world to transport hazardous packaging! We also supply and manufacture corrugated boxes, plastic containers, glass bottles, and shipping supplies! If you’ve got packaging or shipping needs of any kind, we’re your one-stop-shop! Our decades of experience also make us one of the most trusted names out there – our quality and service is second to none.